CMC Clutch by Harken Industrial
Item #: 335011 CMC
Designed for intuitive, efficient operation, ease of use and optimal control, the versatile CLUTCH is suited to a multitude of rigging operations.
- Single wearable tool suited for efficient hauling, controlled lowering, smooth personal descent, easy ascending and belaying.
- Stainless steel ratcheting and rotating sheave provides efficient and audible progress capture.
- Rope loading/unloading is secured with an innovative double-latched side plate design that is independent of the device‘s attachment point
- Anti-Panic brake and force limiting features ensure operational safety and overload protection
- Machined aluminum chassis clad with stainless steel wear guards ensures lightweight durability
- Integrated becket allows for direct connection of mechanical advantage systems
- Rope Size: 7/16" (10.5 – 11.5 mm)
- Weight: 1.84 lbs
- Dimensions: 8.2" x 4.4" x 1.9"
- Max Load: 600 lbs
- 3-Sigma MBS: Pulley 8,992 LBF / Becket 44,96 LBF
- The only 10.5-11.5 mm rope diameter compatible device certified to NFPA 1983, ANSI Z359.4 and EN 12841/C, 341/2A, and 15151/8