CMC ATOM Rescue Harness
Delivers on performance without compromising comfort and safety - the ATOM Series, CMC’s most comfortable harness line ever, is the culmination of stripping harness design down to the basics and re-imagining a performance-enhancing tool for rescue and rope access. CMC has incorporated years of feedback from experts who spend long hours in a harness. In addition, the ATOM harness went through rigorous field testing, resulting in a harness design that improves safety, comfort and workflow efficiency in all the ways you can’t see, but feel. Every detail in the ATOM Rescue Harness has been thoughtfully designed for the rescue professional. From the structure and attachment points to buckles, gear and accessory loops and other features, the ATOM delivers maximum comfort, safety and workflow efficiency in a lightweight and low prole harness system.
- Red webbing at the shoulders and the front leg drop provide higher visibility
- Steel attachment points at the waist, sternal and dorsal position offer robust and low prole connection points
- Cobra Quick-Connect Buckles at the legs and the right shoulder make donning quick and efficient.
- Reduces harness twisting for easy donning
- One-piece shoulder pad bridges dorsal webbing for improved comfort at the neck.
- Flexible gear loops offer a low prole gear stowage solution especially when working in conned spaces
- UL Certied to relevant ANSI Z359.11, CSA and NFPA 1983 (2017 ED) standards
- Made in the USA of domestic and foreign components
- Waist Size: 26” – 32”
- Waist Size: 32” – 42”
- Waist Size: 42” – 48”