Blue Tongue Station Composite Toe Slip-on Boots
Item #: BTCST BLUE TONGUE
6’’ Slip on pull loop design with versatile functionality to fit all your job needs. This lightweight boot features a 100% full grain leather upper construction for long term wear and is internally leather lined for softness and comfort. Shock absorbing TPU soles are extremely resistant to oil, acid and water ensuring solid footing and providing torsional flexibility. An Electrical hazard rating, puncture protection LENZI foot bed and an ASTM certified composite toe keeps you safe and comfortable in a variety of workplaces. The Composite Toe and Lenzi Puncture proof foot bed combine to pass Canadian standard testing for safety , making it an approved CSA work boot for the Canadian heavy duty industries.
- Puncture Resistant: L-Protection made by Lenzi, is a Non-metallic insert made of multi layer high tenacity fibers. L-protection meets the requirements of F2413 standards.
- Composite Toe: Blue Tongues's Composite toe is 100% Metal free, non conductive and they do not transfer hot or cold temperatures.
- Full Grain Leather Upper: Blue Tongue sources only industrial grade premium full grain leather that comes from the hides tightest grain section. These leathers are the strongest and most durable.
- Traction: Oil / Acid / Slip Resistant
- Thermo Plastic Poly-Urethane Outsole
- EH Certified
- Commonly used by Airport, Security, Power Plant, Police, Fire, EMT/EMS, Auto Tech.
- Available in Men's U.S. sizes 7-13
- Blue Tongue boots fit B thru EEE widths to accommodate thick work socks when on feet for long periods of time. Leather insoles (Item #INSOLE REDBACK) are great for fitting into your boot as well as adding an extra foot bed of comfort.