Autel Robotics X-Star
Item #: XSWWIF AUTEL
Sophisticated yet amazingly easy-to-fly quadcopter, the X-Star is designed for superb aerial imagery. The 4K camera, integrated with a 3-axis stabilized gimbal, can record crystal clear Ultra HD videos or take 12 MP photos. An intelligent flight control system and autopilot functions power the quadcopter. It stays safe with precision positioning via dual satellite navigation and our Starpoint Positioning System.
- Equipped with a 4K Ultra HD camera that has 108 degree FOV. Take video at 4K30, 2.7K60, 1080p120, or 720p240 and take 12mp photographs.
- Prevent unwanted camera movements while in the air and easily capture stable, smooth video footage with the help of the 3-axis gimbal.
- Function keys instantly capture the perfect moment or quickly activate aircraft flight-assist modes.
- Make informed decisions with the help of important flight information via the LCD display.
- The Starpoint Positioning System measures the aircraft’s altitude and optically tracks position. This lets X‑Star fly accurately, at low altitude, even when a GPS signal is unavailable.
- Smart-Flight featureslike Follow, Orbit, or Waypoints allow you to focus on controlling the camera and capturing the most extraordinary scenes
- Adjust camera settings to capture videos or photos precisely how you want them to be.