Firefighter Equipment | Your Firefighter Equipment Store
$191.83 - $225.70
Call to Check Pricing & Order: 877-488-0469
Choose the size that you would prefer.
Choose the color that you would prefer.
US Gov and tax exempt customers: please call (877) 488-0469 to place your order.
L.N. Curtis & sons - PGI Premier Ultra-Soft Cotton Forestry Pants with Zipper
L.N. Curtis & sons’ Premier line represents a new leap forward in wildland firefighting clothing by combining safety with comfort in a complete and versatile package. The reflective trim placement enhances safety by minimizing potential for trim related heat sink burns. Much greater ease of movement has been achieved so you can get the job done quickly and safely. The placement of full-expansion pockets at the hem allows easy access to tools and supplies while wearing web gear. The Premier wildland pants are available in Tecasafe™ plus, ADVANCE™, NOMEX®, and Indura® Ultra-Soft Cotton.
- 2” wide elasticized waistband with seven belt loops for fit and added comfort
- Hi-temp polymer zipper and snap closure for easy donning and doffing
- Two 8”W x 8”H x 2”D full-expansion pockets on thighs provide plenty of room for tools and supplies
- Extra wide pocket flaps allow closure even when the pocket is fully expanded
- Two conventional slant pockets with separate pass-through access
- Convenient adjustable hook and loop closure at the ankle eliminates the need for zippers and gussets and allows for easy donning and doffing
- 2” Scotchlite™ Lime/Yellow Triple Trim wrapped around ankles for high visibility
- Zippered leg closures for increased space when donning and doffing over larger-sized boots
Product Number: 4003U13FL