Choose the size that you would prefer.
Choose the color that you would prefer.
60 lumen white and green LED fire helmet light with flashing rear (red) safety LED for use in structural and wildland firefighting, EMS, SAR and USAR. Ultra-slim design accommodates most helmets with minimal clearance room. Meets NFPA Fire Resistant Requirements--500°F (260°C) for 30 minutes. Three light intensities; runs on 4 AA batteries; offers focused and panoramic lighting.
White and green LEDs enhances depth perception and color rendition.
- 60 Lumen (754 Candle Power)
- 38° Field of Vision
- Distance Vision: 100 to 120 ft. (31 to 37 m)
- Peripheral Vision: 48 ft. (15 m)
- 20 LEDs: 18 White and 2 Green
- Rear Safety LED (Red) for Enhanced Visibility
- Tap Switch
- 3 Modes:
- Mode 1: Center 4 (Multi-Chip LEDs)
- Mode 2: Center 12
- Mode 3: All 20
- Fire Resistant
- Waterproof to 3 ft. (1 m)
- Impact Resistant
- Weight: 8.4 oz. (239 g)
- Headband: 1.5 oz. (44 g)
- Battery Pack: 6.9 oz. (195 g)
- Size: 4.8" x 0.7" x 1.0" (12.2 cm x 1.7 cm x 2.5 cm)
- Polycarbonate Housing
- Silicone Coated; Teflon Jacketed Cable
- 1" Wide Silicone Strap with High Temperature Nylon Buckle
- 4 AA (Batteries Not Included)
- Full Power: 16-30 hours (varies by mode)
- Reserve: up to 40 hours
- Rear Safety LED - Flashing (Red)
- NOTE: Battery Pack is Not Removable
- 24 Months
FoxFury Model Number: 420-006