Firefighter Equipment | Your Firefighter Equipment Store
Call to Check Pricing & Order: 877-488-0469
Shipping weight: 9lbs
- Wide Calf Model
- Men's sizes: 5-12.5 (full and half sizes), 13-17 (full sizes only) in Medium, Wide, and X-Wide widths
- NFPA 1971 (Proximity & Structural Fire Fighting) and NFPA 1992 (Liquid Splash) compliant
- FIRESTORM™ Leather: Heavy-duty, flame-resistant and waterproof full-grain cattle hide leather measuring 2.0-2.2mm of thickness for durable tear and puncture resistance. Tumbled full-grain cattle hide leather in collar and flex areas for mobility.
- Aluminized Shield Liner: A full-height shield liner is situated between the leather outer shell and the bootie shield liner layers. The liner is made from Aluminized PBI® fabric consisting of a knit fabric substrate laminated with aluminized reflective silver film component certified to NFPA 1971.
- Bootie-Shield Liner: Two full-height layers of a protective bootie-shield are positioned between the aluminized shield and the barrier bootie to provide additional thermal protection.
- Enhanced ePTFE Barrier Bootie: A full-height bootie liner made from a package of Cambrelle®, 300g insulation, and enhanced ePTFE barrier provides liquid and chemical protection as defined by the specified NFPA standards.
- Cement Construction: Contoured outsoles are cement bonded to the bottom and sides of the upper using a 2-part linking adhesive that forms a bond stronger than the materials it attaches. Without stiff welts and ribbed mid-soles, this attachment process is far more flexible.
- VIBRAM® Synthetic Rubber Contoured Cup Outsole: Molded outsole wraps onto the leather upper for athletic shoe performance. Flame, abrasion, oil, acid, and slip resistant compound engineered for high-traction and durability even during prolonged exposure to the extremes of heat and cold. Siping lines cut into flat areas open up when flexed to provide additional traction on water and ice. Self-cleaning lugs and omni-direction tread pattern designed for superior performance in all terrains and when working on ladders.
- LENZI® Puncture Protection: High-performance composite penetration-resistant insole is made from multiple layers of HT ceramic material - like ballistic armor for your feet. Far more flexible than a steel plate and doesn't trasmit heat or cold. Exceeds NFPA standards for safety.
- 3D Composite Lasting Board: Boot uppers are lasted to a molded and contoured lasting board with a built-in flex zone in the forefoot and a torsionally stable heel. Works together with the 3D molded footbed to conform to the shape of your foot.
- Composite Shank: Lighter than steel, doesn't transmit heat or cold and springs back to shape better.
- Composite Safety Toe Cap: Lighter than steel, doesn't transmit heat or cold and exceeds NFPA standards for safety.
- Molded Heel Counter: A rugged heel counter is individually molded to fit each size perfectly.
- 3D Molded Shin Guard: Molded and padded shin guard provides extra protection when you are working on a ladder.
- Toe Bumper: Made from the same rugged compound as the outsole for abrasion resistance when crawling. Cemented and 2-needle stitched to the vamp.
- 3M SCOTCHLITE™ Reflective material: Flame-resistant reflective material for added visibility.
- Leather Pull-Straps: Pull-straps are internally reinforced for added strength and to keep them upright. Straps are securely box and cross stitched to keep them on for good.
- Internal Fit System: Anatomical foam insert holds your heel securely so it won't slip while cushioning your ankle.
- 3D Molded Footbed: Removable footbed is contoured to cradle and cushion the bottom of your foot and to provide arch support. Moisture wicking and anti-microbial fabric top layer.
Globe FootGear Product Number: 1211480