Fire Rescue Gloves
Fireman Gloves, Structural Firefighting Gloves & Extrication Gloves
Find durable Shelby firefighter gloves made with pigskin, elk hide, goatskin or cowhide at L.N. Curtis & sons, a major provider of the fire fighting equipment and fire fighter gear that first responders depend on. Fire rescue gloves are available for a wide range of uses, from wildland/rescue to structural firefighting gloves. Our extrication gloves feature reinforced palms and finger reinforcements at high-wear stress points. Choose structural firefighting gloves with a gauntlet or wristlet style.
Count on Shelby firefighter gloves to give you superior durability and comfort. Our fire rescue gloves provide excellent performance, whether you need them for wildland or structural fires or rescue and extrication work.
- Shelby 5285 Structural Gloves - Gauntlet Style Firefighting Gloves $98.95
- Shelby 5200 Aircraft Rescue Firefighting (ARFF) Gloves - Wristlet Style Fire Gloves Please Call
for Pricing & Orders
- Shelby 2500 Xtrication Gloves, Fire Gloves $49.95
- Shelby 5229 Steamblock Structural Fire Gloves $87.30
- Shelby 5228 Structural Gloves - Gauntlet Style Firefighting Gloves $63.80
- Shelby 2515 Goatskin Rescue Gloves $19.20
- Shelby 5291 FLEX-TUFF Structural Gloves - Wristlet Style Gloves $109.95
- Shelby 5002F Wildland Rescue Gloves - Gauntlet Style Firefighting Gloves $37.30
- Shelby 5227 Structural Gloves - Wristlet Style Firefighting Gloves $64.90
- Shelby 2517 Rescue Work Gloves, Fire Gloves $6.25
- Shelby 2511 Extrication Gloves, Fire Gloves $55.15
- Shelby 2533 Rescue Gloves, Fire Gloves $28.40
- Shelby 5280G Structural Glove - Gauntlet Style $75.80
Shelby firefighter gloves are designed for a wide range of uses, and these fireman gloves are available from L.N. Curtis & sons in a variety of styles, too.
Shelby firefighter gloves are made to last, but you can expect outstanding comfort, too. Choose from fire rescue gloves made from pigskin, elk hide, cowhide or, for ultimate comfort, goatskin. We offer extrication gloves with a waterproof barrier and breathable lining, too. Structural firefighting gloves in a gauntlet or wristlet style also are available from L.N. Curtis & sons, which provides professional-grade gear that is durable and reliable.
Shelby firefighter gloves are designed for versatility, too. You'll find fire rescue gloves for wildland and structural firefighting as well as for rescue and extrication. Our extrication gloves feature reinforced palms and fingers and an elastic snuggler at the wrist to repel debris. We even carry structural firefighting gloves with a special thermal barrier on the back to provide added protection against steam burns.